Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello Im back to blogging :)

Ive been helping a friend learn the art of couponing and how fun it has been :)
Tonight we had just a girls night run around.

First I will go over my Dillon's run :)
OOP 38.04 BUT I did get a $3.50 cat for the chex mix and I will be mailing in the MIR for the pizza so I will be getting another $5.00 back :) Amount saved with store coupons and man. coupons was $114.37 which was 75 percent of course not counting the money I will be getting back this is what I came home with......yes there is a lot of processed food here :/ but we don't eat it all day everyday I can tell you that :)

After Dillon's we ran to Aldis cause I had to prove to my friend that you do get you 0.25 back ;)
OOP 26.06


And I will not be doing any other shopping for the next 2 weeks unless it is meat (which we are in need of) or FREE items that I need to stock up on ;) Oh and Walgreen's trips (but that is never a lot of money out of the pocket since I use RRewards

Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment